Made from wine-stained oaking staves used to flavor wine during the fermenting process. The finish is a result of the oak staves soaking in red wine for many months, infusing tannins and aroma while absorbing the color of the grapes. The Cabernet finish is enhanced by hand waxing to bring out the color and protect the wood.
- Four full-extension, soft-close drawers
- Removable front panel for easy plumbing access and hidden storage
- Reclaimed red wine-stained oaking staves
- Built by American artisans
- Pair with any Native Trails surface mounted sink less than 7" deep
- 36" x 21.5" x 34"